Joan has been a creative professional in the interactive advertising industry since she graduated from Art Center College of Design in 1999. She is the creative leader for Baus Home - an interactive advertising agency that serves as a digital creative partner for world-renowned brands.
She joined Baus Home in 2009, a company which both focuses on interactive, result-driven advertising and embraces the importance of integrated strategies in a new media environment. Prior to joining Baus Home, Joan was a Senior Art Director leading various projects for Fortune 500 clients at Dailey Advertising - Interpublic Group in the Pacific Design Center. As well, she has also previously served as a Art Director - Lead Designer in LA office for Viewpoint Corporation, Creative Partner for Symblaze and was a Creative Director for Identical Branding located in Shanghai China.
Joan has received much industry recognition for her work and creativity, including:
- Best Integrated Campaign - Financial Services TurboTax, 2009.
- Top Performing Advertising Banners - P90X.com direct response campaigns, 2009.
- The Outstanding WebAward - Thermador Kitchen Configurator, 2006.
- The International Business Award - Lexus Technology Driving Demo, 2006.
- The World Web Awards, Silver Award - Self Promotion Website, 2006.
- The International Business Award - Oskarmobile Creativity , 2005
- Czech Web Advertising Award – iReklama - Internet Banner, Oskar IQ Test, 2002.